Fells Point Privateer Festival - Expired Event
G. Mike Armiger Square
Baltimore, MD 21231
|Description:||A weekend full of of fun-filled activities from Thames Street Park and Ann Street Pier to Broadway Square, Broadway Pier!|
Come help celebrate the rich maritime and privateer history of Fell's Point and learn the difference between a pirate and a privateer!
- Free Live Entertainment & Music - Tall Ships
- Craft and Food Market - War of 1812 Pier
- Children's Entertainment & Activities Pier
- Sea Battle - Living History Encampment
- Grog Garden featuring Heavy Seas Beer
- Friday Night 'Pyrates Ball'
- Saturday Night 'Pyrate Invasion' Pub Crawl
|Show hours||Fri 5-9, Sat 10-7, Sun 10-6|
Search for more info on this event:
Google for: Baltimore Fells Point Privateer Festival
|Maps and Directions (from Google Maps)|
For ended craft show, fairs and festivals, please go to our archive page.